Five Things to do in Charlottesville this Month
1. Watch the sunset on Carter's Mountain Join Carter's Mountain Orchard on Thursdays to watch the sun set. They are located just 10 minutes from Cavalier Crossing.
2. Fridays After Five Visit the Downtown Mall every Friday after 5pm for free live music at The Pavilion.
3. Go Tubing on the James River Relaxing and floating down the river is the perfect way to welcome summer!
4. Visit Monticello Less than five miles from property, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello is great to learn about his historical impact on Charlottesville.
5. Check out the City Market Held every Saturday near Water and South Street with an enormous variety of vendors. From fruits and vegetables, art, freshly prepared food, and samples there is something for everyone.